For those of you who know me personally, you know that my mind wanders constantly. Here is my take on ‘Random Tuesday Thoughts’.
- I noticed on the tag of my underwear that you should “iron on low”. Who irons their underwear? I don’t even own an ironing board!
- Hunter scrunches up his nose when he gets mad. I told him that if he keeps making that face, it will stay that way. He’s still making the face.
- Found Hunter’s 17 week ultrasound photos and I was right, Hunter and Baby K have the same nose.
- OK, OK, it’s hard to tell. I am going with Mother’s instinct on this one.
- Friends of ours are due with their 2nd baby within a couple of days of us and are having a boy. Their boy name is the SAME AS OUR BOY NAME. We are keeping the name as it’s been picked out since August. This could all be moot, as we will not know if we are having a boy or girl until March!
- I want to decorate for Christmas already.
- It’s funny when a knitting friend mentions a pattern and I know what the pattern is without actually looking at the pattern. Does that mean I am obsessed?
- Yesterday, I discovered an AWESOME online yarn store to buy Malabrigo at a redic price. Is it bad that I don’t want to share because I don’t want all of the yummy Malabrigo to get scooped up? **OK, OK, I’ll give, it’s MrYarn.com Go ahead, go scoop up all of the yummy Malabrigo!!!!
- I think I changed my mind about my career again. Still involves getting a Master’s degree, just a different one.
- These pregnancy hormones make me all sensitive and pissy. Watch out people – don’t cross me or else.